About Unity SCM
We are a well funded young startup in the arena of Supply Chain Analytics.
Our goal is to help supply chain companies run more data-driven operations by making it easy to collect, organize and consume data from their entire supply chain.
Unlike most companies in our space, we're product-first and work very hard to avoid becoming a professional-services-centric organization.
Our main focus in the past year was on discovery and product building. But in recent months our messaging started to resonate more and more with prospects and we are converting them to actual customers.
The team is spread across the US (business side) and IL (engineering) and growing quickly.
Our experience with the customers we onboarded teaches us a few things:
- Though our platform and data model are very robust, each customer has its own tweaks and customizations (Pareto - these tweaks are 20% of the tasks which take us 80% if the time) - we need to handle as efficiently as we can
- In each customer we onboard we identify features we want to productize and make available for all of our customers
The Solution Engineering role
Solution Engineering is a main pillar in Unity’s Customer Success team and will be responsible for:
- Working with new customers to onboard them to our platform
- Fully understanding the customer's challenge, both from business and data perspectives
- Map the data coming from the customer and configure the platform to process and analyze it
- Work with the customer’s CSM on the customization of the dashboards to address the customer’s challenges
- Work with the client on data gaps and how to close them
- Collaborate with our data partners to enrich Unitiy’s platform with data that our customers can benefit from
- Capture features we want to productize and work with the PM team on feature design
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering in modern BI environments (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview etc.) or databases (RedShift, BigQuery, Snowflake etc.), cloud environments, SaaS.
- Experience and understanding of Supply Chain domain and BI - a must
- Experience in leading product implementation projects
- Positive attitude and willingness to take ownership
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- A mindset of continuous learning and the desire to try new things
- Ability to see the "big picture" and to understand the business side of things
- Experience with CubeJS and/or Looker environments
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering / Computer Science / Business Management / Economics or equivalent degree
- Prior experience in SAAS companies